Techtextil India will host a numerous fringe programs and interactive programs that will help in pulling a high profile of decision makers that from its 12 application areas.
We will be publishing all the details of the latest networking sessions closer to the show. In the meantime, you can review some of the highlights of the fringe programs from last edition
- India’s first hackathon on technical textiles industry
- Techtextil India Symposium, the premier forum focussed on current trends like sustainability, growth opportunities and resource availability for different application areas
- Exclusive Farmer’s Conclave discussed uses of technical textiles in agriculture
- MIDC booth where representatives highlighted state investment schemes
- Centre of Excellence Zone displayed current innovations by BTRA, SASMIRA, ATIRA